Back to News
COVID-19 Vaccination update 06.01.21
Posted on 14 Jul 2021
Please note that we are in the final stages of preparations for a locality wide COVID-19 vaccination programme in conjunction with other surgeries in the Castle Point area.
Thank you very much for your patience so far.
Please note that you will very likely have a short notice period (possibly less than 48 hours), of where and when the vaccination will be, but it is very likely to be offsite. We will contact you to book this appointment.
Kindly refer to the below list for further information of when your vaccination is likely to be as per the Government schedule:
We have also attached a patient information leaflet below for you to review. It is very important that you read this through carefully:
Vaccine priority groups:
Phase 1 – direct prevention of mortality and supporting the NHS and social care system
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care worker
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
What to expect
Information for pregnant women